Navigating the COVID-19 Economy: Insights from Firm Leaders
Presented by: Facilitated by Michael Strogoff, FAIA
Insights Only Learning Units: 0 Hours
Please log in to view the course.
This course is provided FREE courtesy of Strogoff Consulting and does not qualify for AIA Learning Units.
On April 22, 2020, 10 leaders from some of our nation's most respected firms shared their insights about how to effectively respond to the economic fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic. This 75-minute panel discussion provides specific recommendations for your firm to put into motion.
Among the topics:
• What is the biggest challenge your firm is now facing?
• What has your firm learned about working remotely and how are clients responding?
• How do you maintain a collaborative culture and approach to projects?
• How are you keeping employees engaged?
• How are clients responding to your firm working remotely?
• If billable work declines, what staff initiatives might keep staff busy?
• How do we avoid losing another generation of architects
• How do you think this new normal might change how we operate as a profession?
Anne Torney, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Partner, Mithun
Anthony Rohr, FAIA, National Managing Principal, Gould Evans
Carol Ross Barney, FAIA, Partner, Ross Barney
Dan Hart, FAIA, PE, Exec. Vice President, Parkhill, Smith & Cooper
Debra Gerod, FAIA, LEED AP, Partner, Gruen Associates
Griff Davenport, FAIA, CEO, DLR Group
Kevin Nordmeyer, AIA, LEED AP, Principal, BNIM
J. Peter Deveraux, FAIA, LEED AP, Chairman/CEO, HED
Scott Kelsey, FAIA, Principal, CO Architects
Todd Sigaty, CLO, SHoP Architects
This course is a must-see for design professionals tryng to navigate the current economy. As one attendee commented after the live webinar:
Not sure how you pulled this off, but this was THE most amazing webinar I have experienced in my 35 years as a practitioner. Unfortunately my colleagues tend to be my competition rather than confidants. So it is rare to get a firm leader to talk with candor as to where they are at any given time. Today blew that paradigm up.
For technical questions, please email support@aecKnowledge.com or call 415.755.3058