Continuing Education Course Bundles
Save 15% when you purchase any of our course bundles.
aecKnowledge offers individuals bundles of our most popular Continuing Education courses, making it easy for you to expand your expertise in specific areas while saving 15% on your purchase. Our course bundles make it even easier for busy professionals to acquire new skills and gain distilled, practical knowledge from some of our nation’s top thought leaders.
All content is peer-reviewed by our Editorial Board of experts, who work hard to ensure that the knowledge delivered is current, concise and immediately applicable to day-to-day practice. As with our full curricula of courses, our course bundles span key knowledge areas on topics not readily found elsewhere in the on-line space. And all content is 100% free of commercial content.
- Accessibility 2020/2021 (AIA California)
- Accessibility 2018/2019 (AIA California)
- Accessibility 2016/2017 (AIA California)
- AIA Los Angeles & AIA|LA COTE 2020 Two Degrees Symposium
- AIA Seattle 2021 Just Transitons - Upstream and Downstream Impacts of Decarbonization
- AIA Seattle 2019 Housing Forum - Density Done Right
- AIA Seattle 2018 Housing Forum - Housing Innovations
- MDC 2019 Keynotes (AIA California)
- MDC 2017 Keynotes (AIA California)
- MDC 2017 Emerging Talent (AIA California)
- MDC 2015 Keynotes (AIA California)
- MDC 2013 Keynotes (AIA California)
- MDC 2011 Keynotes (AIA California)
- Metropolis Think Tank: The Human Factor
- Active Design (AIA New York)
- Growing a Small Firm (AIA San Francisco)
- Specifications & CA Phase Best Practices
- Risk Management
- Financial Management for Design Professionals
- Practice Mgmt. (for small and mid-size firms)
- Project Delivery Methods (AIA California)
- Leadership Effectiveness (AIA Dallas)
- Sustainable Design (USGBC-NCC)
- Sustainability Practices (AIA New York, AIACC)
Explore our course bundles now and save 15%!