Metropolis Think Tank: HDR & AMA – Healthcare
Presented by: Susan S. Szenasy, Metropolis, HDR and American Medical Association
AIA/CES (HSW) Learning Units: 1.25 Hours
Course release date: February, 2017.
In this 70-minute panel discussion, filmed live as part of Metropolis Magazine’s ThinkTank – The Human Factor series, Susan Szenasy, Publisher / Editor in Chief of Metropolis, moderates a lively conversation with thought leaders from HDR’s Chicago office and from the American Medical Association (AMA) to discuss new technologies and ideas that are altering the healthcare landscape.
The panelists passionately share their commitment to designing facilities and experiences emanating from a patient- and community-centered focus. Topics include: designing and recalibrating healthcare campuses that aid in the entire healing process; connecting physicians to each other and to patients through innovative technologies; and how architects, interior designers and healthcare professionals can work in tandem to develop cutted-edge solutions to vexing healthcare challenges.
• David Grandy, FACHE, Director, Strategic Innovations, HDR
• Jim Henry, AIA, EDAC, Design Director, HDR
• Ian Thomas, Project Manager, Architectural Coordinator, HDR
• Joel Worthington, Strategic Innovation Designer, HDR
• Meg Barron, Product Development Director, American Medical Association
• Mike Tutty, Group Vice President, Physician Satisfaction and Practice Sustainability, American Medical Association
Individual Course Price: $40
Series Price: SAVE MORE THAN 30% when purchasing the six-course series!)